Raymond I. Foley, II owns an exceptional trial record, having litigated a wide range of commercial and negligence cases. He also has extensive experience in representing the needs of closely held corporations in the areas of business formation, planning, acquisition, real estate development and litigation.
A magna cum laude graduate of Alma College, where he earned a B.S. in History, Raymond went on to earn his J.D. from Wayne State University. He was admitted to the State Bar of Michigan in 1982.
Raymond is active in numerous legal, civic and community organizations and serves as a Court Appointed Mediator.
Areas of Practice
- Business Organizations
- Personal Injury (Defense and Plaintiff)
- Real Estate
- Workers Compensation
- Michigan, 1982
- U. S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1982
- U. S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1982
- Real Estate Development
- San Marino Development, Inc.
- Re/Max Homes Incorporated
- Michigan Property Brokers
- Lyon Mechanical, Inc.
- Cheresko Industries
- Van Camp Chevrolet
- Selcom, AB
- Various Closely Held Corporations, Limited Partnerships, and Limited Liability Companies
- Various severely injured tort victims and personal injury victims
- Businesses suffering tort damages
- Over 50 percent of Raymond's practice is devoted to litigation.
- Wayne State University Law School, Detroit, Michigan Doctor of Jurisprudence
- Alma College, Alma , Michigan, 1979 Bachelor of Science
Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Born in Grosse Pointe, Michigan in 1957